A forum enabling farmers in the wider locality to meet in a friendly non-judgemental environment. Sharing their knowledge has been a major help in improving farming practises and in alleviating the stresses of farming.
- Meetings are held on members’ farms
- You meet 8 to 10 times a year
- Meetings normally last two hours
- Members decide the topics for discussion
- All discussions are confidential to the group
- All meetings are facilitated by a Teagasc advisor
What are the benefits?
- Learn from the experiences of others
- Increased contact with your advisor
- Ability to deal with problems as a group
- Gain new skills and knowledge
- Improve your profitability
- Keep up-to-date with current issues
- Enjoy interaction with like-minded individuals
- Discuss issues in a friendly, open environment