Aren't they a beautiful sight? The fluffy dough, the creamy frosting and the fruity topping? I'm a friend of mixing sweet pastries with fruit ingredients. This is a wonderful taste that nobody will forget soon. Especially raspberries makes a cupcake special. If you don't believe me, just bake the cupcakes and try them. Have fun with it!
Ingredients (for 12 cupcakes):
125g sugar (or brown sugar)
1/2 packet of baking powder
200g of frozen raspberries
12 raspberries for decoration
200g of cream cheese
100ml cream liquid
20g of icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200° C degrees.
- Place the cupcakes cases in the muffin tins
- Melt the butter in the microwave (or in a pot).
- Mix flour, sugar and yeast and dissolve the eggs with the milk.
- Add the butter and mix until a dough well smooth.
- Add the raspberries and mix coarsely.
- Fill in the cases with 3/4 of the dough.
- Bake the mandcook at 200° C for approximately 20 min.
- Cool the cake completely before frosting.
For the frosting:
- Beat the cream with the sugar with mixer.
- Whisk the cream cheese.
- Mix the two in whipping vigorously.
- Add raspberry syrup and a little dye pink.
- Fora non-uniform glaze effect simply do not mix completely syrup and dye with icing.
- Put a raspberry on each cupcake.
- If the cupcakes are a gift, then use beautiful decorated cupcake boxes for transporation.