Common Mistakes in Web Design & Development Process
There are almost 1 billion websites over the web but what makes some websites to look and rank better whilst others are deeply buried? Keeping the factor of SEO apart, of course, the only thing left is the imperfection in designing, development or architecture of the website. Various website owners in Dublin who rely on the services of inexperienced website development company in Dublin find themselves in the same mess. So, what could be the possible way to ensure the optimal designing, redesigning or development process of any particular website? Do not worry! We will guide you to know those mistakes so that you have to never see these kinds of problems.
Necessity Of a Seamless User Experience
When it comes to website designing and development related tasks, one thing is quite obvious that it is not everyone's cup of tea. It is something that only professionals can handle. But, there is something more challenging than designing and development of website – usability. Most of the designers and developers make many efforts in making website creative enough that they forget to consider its usability and practical nature. They forget the simple rule that it is the visitors who fulfill the end goal of the website. In this blog, we are pointing 10 blunders that most of the designers and developers make.
1. Do It Have a Search Box?: it does not matter whether the website is informative, ecommerce or blog, a search box is essential to let the user find information or products throughout the website.
2. Ease of Reading: Undoubtedly a good website interface is what all seek for but users have to read the texts in order to understand the information. Some developers and designers use bizarre fonts to welcome visitors with pain.
3. Messy Text Layout: In today's world of internet, content is the king. Apart from original content, it is equally necessary to present the informative content in an organized manner along with proper headings, titles, sub-headings, and keywords.
4. Terrible Navigation: No visitor likes to browse website here and there for finding the information. A simple, standard and detailed navigation helps the visitor to browse the website in an easy way.
5. Uneven Design of Interface: Enough is enough! Some designers took the creativity to such an another level that it annoys visitor rather than attract. Visitors love those websites which have overall optimized look.
6. Complicated Registration Forms: Gone are days when visitors have to fill like billions of details while registering on a website. It is the age of connecting with social networks or use the concise registration form.
7. Superfluous use of Animations/Images: Relevant images are always a turn-on for visitors but the use of excessive images or needless animations results in annoyance.
The One-Stop Solution
Opt for an experienced service provider of website development in Dublin which follows a simple logic of K.I.S.S - Keep it simple, stupid. It is the only thing that can prevent a website from the dark sides of design and development smartness. Any good website design company in Dublin like such as Digital Department knows the near and far limits of design and development that enables them to render the website design and development service as the demands of clients and interest of visitors. So, what are you looking for? Bookmark this page for reference!